Louvre Windows Sydney supply and install a full range of Breezway louvre products for the architectural residential market in standard & custom made sizes. (Breezway Sizing Comparision). If you have a project which requires the use of Brezway louvre product we recommend you spend the time to visit our showroom and see the full range and discuss the options best suited to you.(Breezway Ideas Brochure). Whether you are a home owner, builder or architect we are more than happy to advise and help with the design process.Genuine Breezway Louvres are manufactured to the highest standards & optional exceptional after sales service (Breezway Warranty). Breezway louvres can minimise the reliance you have on airconditioners & are typically more efficient all year when conpared to other window types. (Ventilation & Energy efficiency video).
- We have the widest choice on display in Australia of Breezway options including frame & handle type, glass & colour selections in our Sydney Showroom.
- Exclusively dealing only in louvre windows our expert knowledge is second to none.
- Convert your old windows into louvers with our do it yourself component sets.
- We specialize in modified louvres including Breezway raked frames.
- We offer great prices on all Breezway louvre windows.
- Kitchen window, Bathroom window ? We can measure & install quickly if required.
- Replacement of old or non compliant louvres.
- We offer fast turn-around on all product, mostly within 10-12 business days of order for supply only.
- Louvre windows broken? We are authorised by Breezway for warranty work including Powerlouvres, keylock & handle replacement.
- Supply only cut to size of glass blades for louvre windows, 102mm & 152mm kept in stock.
Breezway Product Displayed
- Easyscreen (Breezway Easyscreen Dimensions)
- Innoscreen (Breezway Innoscreen Dimensions)
- SL2 Window System (Breezway SL2 Dimensions)
- DIY Component Kit (Breezway Installation Guide), (Breezway Component Kit Heights)
- Altair Galleries in Timber Frames (Breezway Standard Height Louvres Install Video), (Breezway Non-Standard Height Install Video)
- Powerlouvre - Motorised Louvres (Breezway Powerlouvre Brochure), (Powerlouvre Wiring Guide)
- Apptivate Control Unit (Breezway Apptivate Video)
- Dualair Double Glazed (Breezway Dualair Video),
- Stronghold System (Breezway Stronghold Brochure), (Stronghold Video)
- IGLU Doubleglazed Louvre (Breezway Iglu Video)
- All Glass options, Aluminium & Timber Blades (Breezway Frosted Glass Options), (Breezway WERS ratings)
- 102mm & 152mm Blade Heights (Breezway 152mm Handle Positions), (Breezway 102mm Handle Postions)
- Keylock (Breezway Keylock Instruction Video), (Breezway Keylock Instructions)
- Security Bars & Screening options
- All handle options including Standard, Low Profile & Ring P13
- Full Standard Colour Range Displayed including Clip options. (Breezway Colour Chart), (Showroom Colour Display)
- What is a louvre window?
A louver or louvre is a window with horizontal glass, aluminium or timber slats that are angled to admit light and air, but to keep out rain and direct sunshine. The angle of the blades normally may be adjustable or can be fixed.
2. Are louvres energy efficient?
Altair® Louvre Windows
are an energy efficient
way to control natural light and fresh air into your home or office environment. Breezway are soon to release even more efficient louvres with there new IGLU Louver
3. Can you put flyscreens on louvre windows?
Breezway have two premade frames to accomodate the fitting of flyscreens.These frames are the Easyscreen & Innoscreen frames. Other options are available however it is best to visit our showroom to see & discuss.
4. Do louvres comply to bedroom & swimming pool compliance regulations?
With carefull planning Breezway louvres will comply for both options
. Breezway have the patented Stronghold option system. Stronghold optioned together with a restricted opening will still give you the best ventilated window for either option.
5. How long will my louvre order take once deposit is paid?
Louvres Windows Sydney is one of the quickest in the Sydney region. Most companies will want you to wait 4-8 weeks, in most cases allow around 10-12 Business days for supply depending on the options selected
6. Are louvres secure?
Breezway louvres have many options availble including Keylock
, Security Bay, Stronghold & Security screen options available.
7. Can i customise my louvre handle preferences?
Louvre Windows Sydney can work with you to customise handles on your operable louvres. There are 3 handle choices Altair, Low Profile & P13
. You can also choose how many you would like & which side of the louvre they are on.
8.How wide can each bay of louvres be?
102mm Louvre blades are generally available up to 750mm in length. 152mm louvres can go up to 900mm in length however under certain circumstances these blades when combined with Stronghold
can be up to 1128mm wide. This is dependant on many factors so it is always best to discuss you project directly with us.
9.Most companies only sell premade louvres, can I buy louvres sides, blades & weatherstrips & install myself?
Louvre Windows Sydney sell all Breezway louvre parts directly to the general public. Please ring or email to discuss parts you need for your project. Installing louvre kits
into existing frames is a simple process.
10. I have an issue with my louvres who will service them?
Louvre Windows Sydney is the authorised service agent for the greater sydney region. We will service & repair all Breezway louvres including Powerlouvre
11. Can you use louvre windows in Kitchen & Bathroom areas?
Louvres make perfect Kitchen windows & Bathroom Windows.They can control Ventilation, Light, Weather & privacy via the handle control making them the perfect kitchen or bathroom window. Remember we can supply louvres in10-12 business days to get your project finished fast
12. Can i only have glass in my louvre?
include the choice of glass (6mm thick) in clear or frosted options as well as aluminium (6mm thick) & western red cedar blades (14mm thick). All options are on display in our Sydney showroom.
13. Are louvres expensive?
Premade louvre windows start at around $550 making them an ideal choice for your renovations. Supplied as a DIY louvre kit they can be even cheaper.
14. Can louvres be easily cleaned?
Like all windows, louvres will need regular cleaning. The smooth outer surface of the Breezway clips and the polished edges of the glass blades do make cleaning easier. Louvre windows can be cleaned inside and the out, standing on the inside of the building. This can be a huge plus for upper storey windows.
15. If my louvre is a non-stanadard height does this matter?
All our louvres are custom made to your height requirements. If window is not a standard height
they will have a fixed blade to the top of the window. Some people actually prefer this fixed blade if installing curtains as they dont interfere when in the open position.
16. My louvres will be up high, how will I open them?
Breezway have options for louvres up high. If you wish to use manual louvres then a P13 handle with Map Rod (up to 4m) is recommended. We also offer Powerlouvres
which can be controlled via simple bell switch or you could use the Apptivate switch
which also offers bluetooth capability
17. Are louvres weatherproof?
Yes Breezway louvres are just like any other window when in the closed position & do not leak if fitted as per Australian Standard. In actual fact louvres in the open position may offer more weather protection than most other standard types of windows while still giving you ventilation nedded.